HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You can check your order status by visiting your order history under My Account. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed and another notification email once the order is scheduled to ship. Please wait 12-24 hours for tracking information to be available. If you do not receive these email notices, please check your spam folder.
CAN I CANCEL OR MODIFY MY ORDER?
Once an order is placed, it is unable to be cancelled or modified.
HOW SHOULD I REPORT A MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEM?
Please report any damaged or missing items to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of estimated delivery.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PACKAGE IS LOST?
If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you to take the following steps:
1. Check with your neighbors or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
2. Reach out to your local post office.
3. Contact our team at email@example.com and include your order number.
Report your lost or stolen shipment within 7 days of the marked delivery date.
* If the post office supplies us with a delivery receipt, we cannot be held liable for undelivered packages.
* All packages returned to us due to insufficient address will be promptly refunded minus full shipping cost (Actual cost of shipping may be more than your flat rate fee). Please confirm your address is correct before placing your order.
FOR ALL ORDERS
Once placed, orders cannot be cancelled.